Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2051
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i suppose if you put it on the christmas list your not fully gauranteed to get it on the christmas day, at least this way you get what you want, to use for more of the holidays. Anyway, be warned, Star Ocean 3 is fairly long; about 25 hours per DVD if you rush it. Hundreds if you want to get everything out of it.

    Just about finished with Ico. Also made some character unlocking progress with GGX2.

  2. #2052
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info... Guess I'll take long to finish. So it's 2 DVDs? I don't know because I haven't opened it yet. Does it have any extras? I don't know if it's this RPG what had some extra in the European release.

  3. #2053
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because it's the spirit of Christmas to be happy and have a good time, and games really help ^_^. I've bought Star Ocean 3, I hope I'll have time to play it.

  4. #2054
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes. In fact it comes with a bonus DVD, which contains footage of upcoming games (such as FFXII), and interviews from key members of Tri-Ace, the developers of Star Ocean. Not a bad package.

  5. #2055
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm currently playing Guilty Gear X-2 Reload, Halo 2 and Dragonball Z Budokai 3. All very very good

  6. #2056
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just beat MGS:TS, got the "bad" ending. That makes it the seventh time ive beaten that game ^_^;;
    Also playing Guilty Gear X2 and about to start a new game of FFVI, ive forgotten enough of it to warrant a replaying.

  7. #2057
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Played Halo 2 with some friends, getting a clan started.

    Then I played Enter the Matrix, then I played Super Monkey Ball.

  8. #2058
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... i'm considering getting my gamecube set up again. It has been a while since i played the thing.

  9. #2059
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    halo...online, on the pc

  10. #2060
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •